human hair wigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The features of HD Lace Wigs and transparent water wave wigs features

Go down

The features of HD Lace Wigs and transparent water wave wigs features Empty The features of HD Lace Wigs and transparent water wave wigs features

Post by kelly li Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:57 am

The features of HD Lace Wigs:

1.Cap Size: Medium Size Default, small size and large size need contact me in advance. Head Circumference: small one is 21-21.5 inches, the medium is 22-22.5 inch and large is 23-23.5 inches.
2.Lace Color: Medium Brown Default, light brown and dark brown need contact me in advance. Easy to Wear: Closure wig and blonde lace front wig with combs and adjustable strap.
3.Hair Color: natural hair, 99j hair, 613 hair.
4. Hair Density: 180%(Default). If you have any requests, please contact me in advance.
5.Best Quality: We buy the hair cut from young girl hair, every procedure is inspected by worker. 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Human Hair made of lace wigs and non-lace wigs, like u part wig human hair, natural and healthy, no shedding and tangle-free, can be straightened and permed.

The transparent water wave wig features:

1.Cap Size: Medium Size Default, small size and large size need contact me in advance. Head Circumference: small one is 21-21.5 inch, medium is 22-22.5 inch and large is 23-23.5 inch.
2.Lace Color: Transparent Default, light brown and dark brown need contact me in advance. Easy to Wear: Glueless lace wig with combs and adjustable strap.
3.Hair Color: Natural.
4. Hair Density: 150%(Default).If you have any request, please contact me in advance.
5.Best Quality: We buy the hair cut from young girl hair,every procedure is inspected by worker. 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Human Hair, natural and healthy, no shedding and tangle-free, can be straightened and permed.

HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace, and which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.

HD lace wigs are different from the above regular Swiss lace wigs. HD lace is the upgraded version of regular Swiss laces. Updated HD lace wigs are thinner, softer, more undetectable, more breathable, more comfortable that are cooler in summer. Every hair of an HD lace wig looks like grows from a human’s scalp. Sometimes, people even can not recognize that you are wearing a hair wig. HD lace wigs can offer people a real, natural appearance. Besides, HD laces can melt into all skin colours perfectly. No matter you are a dark-skinned or a light-skinned person.

The HD Lace Wig will offer a much closer result to the look to your skin vs your average transparent lace wig. It is thinner and melts completely into your scalp which makes it undetectable and your hairline less visible. Due to the softer and lighter material, the HD lace is not as itchy or irritating.

HD lace wigs have both advantages and disadvantages. The HD laces are ultra-thin than regular Swiss laces which means it is more fragile. People need to take more energy or time to care for HD lace wigs. The higher lace quality of HD laces also leads to more expensive prices. Don’t worry, we have a special discount for HD lace wigs now in West Kiss Hair. Buy an HD lace wig, people can get an extra 8% off with code "HDWIG".

Transparent lace is very thin lace and ventilated. Also, it is very thin, which will lay more undetectable on your skin to look like your real scalp. The best part is this lace makes for less obvious knots. Transparent lace is the regular lace in a transparent colour. There are four different regular lace colours, including dark brown, medium brown, light brown and transparent. It is important to choose the right colour to better match one's skin tone.

The appearance of a transparent lace frontal gives more and more people convenience when making a wig. ... Women with dark or black skin can choose a 13x4 lace front human hair wig or 13x6 transparent lace front wig. But for women with light or white skin, it's better to choose only human hair with transparent lace wigs.
kelly li
kelly li

https://m.westkiss.com/lace-wigs.html

Back to top Go down